About the Pen and Cape Society

A while back in these very forums, I suggested that people ought to think about forming genre based groups for promoting their work. My thinking on that is simply that if you've got readers who like a particular thing, then making them aware that other people are doing the same thing helps both of you.

We even talked about doing one of them for superhero serials, but never got around to it.

Fortunately, other people had the same idea, and it actually happened. I wrote an article about it for SGL's Online Novel blog. Here's a link:

http://theonlinenovel.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/on-becoming-part-of-the-collective/

Very cool. Glad to know you're doing well together.

Late to the party, I know, but I just wanted to say that this sounds awesome. Can any superhero serial author join, or do I need to know the secret handshake? : )

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super: Sci-fi/Suspense/Adventure, with Superheroes

Right now all you need is to be invited by a current member, but if we suddenly get a bunch of requests we're going to have to come up with something a little more formal. Actually, we'll probably have to ask big questions like how big do we want to get, and so on...

If you want to join, contact me at [email protected]

Hey, there! I should have mentioned here that I did drop you a line at your e-mail address a while ago. Let me know if there's anything more you need to know!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super: Sci-fi/Suspense/Adventure, with Superheroes

No kidding? It must have gone into spam or something because I never saw it. Which address did you email me at? [email protected] or [email protected] (which goes to a gmail account, I think)?

Wrong thread!