Another introduction

Like Kayleigh, I should introduce myself: I'm Stefan Ingstrand, and I'm writing superhero(ish) fiction over at The Morpheus Reports. Although I have been writing for a while I'm still fairly new to the world of web fiction, and it's like discovering a treasure trove -- so much to read ... and to learn, which I have certainly been doing while lurking on these forums.

I suppose I'm mainly interested in superheroes, fantasy, science fiction and such, and that I try to write action-adventure stories with some mystery and comedy sprinkled on top. Like many others, I'm fascinated by the question of what people with superpowers would mean to a world allowed to be more realistic than the Marvel and DC universes, and I suspect that such people would actually mean the eventual collapse of modern society, but I'll get into that some other time. I'm glad to have found this place, and I hope to be around for a while.

I missed the last round of introductions, so let me be the first to welcome you to WFG!

Good to see you here. I suspect I'll be reading your story soon.

I just get caught up on Worm, and the author pointed your way. Sigh, more to read, more to read. Lol.

Welcome! If you haven't already read it, I'd suggest the finished serial book , http://webfictionguide.com/listings/flyover-city/ flyover city. pretty slick.

Thanks, everyone! Flyover City does look slick, and I haven't read it, so now I know what's next on the list.

I too just caught caught on Worm this week and I'm hoping to find some time to gat caught up with it. It feels a little odd to comment on chapters that are two years old and I wish I had more time for work, writing, kids and reading.

Welcome aboard Ingstrand. :)

Your story sounds cool! Welcome to the forums, Ingstrand. Do stick around!

Welcome, Ingstrand! Great to have you here. Hope you make yourself at home, and best of luck with your webfiction. :)

Another big batch of thank you(s)!

Hi, Ingstrand, and welcome! I was excited to see your comment about the question you're considering in your writing, because that's something that I've wondered about, as well, so I look forward to checking out your story. Of course, the conclusions I came to were almost the exact opposite of yours...I invite you to check out my story so you can see what I mean. Again, welcome!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super: Sci-fi/Suspense/Adventure, with superheroes

Interesting! I'll have a look at your story straight away. The world of The Morpheus Reports isn't quite on the brink of destruction yet (that's why the story is set in 2003), but the seeds of doom have been planted ...