Awaiting editor attention

Hey there! Got a book I'm working on over at https://backwardswheel.wordpress.com that's been sitting in the queue awaiting editor attention for somewhere around three weeks now - I'm not complaining about the turnaround time or anything, I'm just too new to know whether that amount of time is indicative of a problem or whether the backlog tends to get to that point. All the searching I've done on the site has question from 2010 and 2011, and I imagine that the landscape has changed somewhat. Any insight would be appreciated.

Also, thanks for building a cool community here! It seems pretty welcoming.

Hi! That turnaround time sounds normal, all should be in order. I think most of us waited around a month.

You are currently 5th in the queue. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it by the end of the weekend.

Hey, perfect! Thanks so much for the quick response, all. I'll see you around the forums!

Three weeks also gives time for more episodes to get released in the meantime and will hopefully get the story to a good point. Looking forward to August when I submit my story :D

Hey, just a quick reply to thank you for this topic. I submitted my serial about a month ago and was getting a little worried I'd done something wrong. I'll rest a little easier now. :)

Old thread, I know, but I've been waiting for over a month.

@ Anton, the submission queue puts you at 5th in the list.

At a glance, things seem to be in order. I know Chris is currently working on a way to streamline the process, at which point things should move on a little faster.

With web serials, patience is the word of the day.