Buggy WFG Links

Somehow the forum won't let me load existing topics,so I started a new one. Lately my rss feed suddenly acted buggy, it seems it added numbers to the review links so they wouldn't load properly. Now this also happened with the links to reviews on the main page.

Example: http://webfictionguide.com/listings/the-peacock-king/review-by-xirena-6/

Maybe this has to do with the update you're working on, but I thought I'd let you know.

Yeah, it broke the last time I upgraded the base WordPress software, a couple of weeks ago. It's on my list to track down and fix. In the meantime, just remove the -X from the URL and it will work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris.

Just a sidenote -- none of Sonja Nitschke's links are working on her pages. I don't know if they've gone down or just aren't accessible from my server.

Yeah, it looks like the domains have expired. I'll let Sonja answer for herself, but I've marked the stories as no longer available online. :-(

Chris.

All those broken review links should be fixed now. Let me know if you find any that aren't.

Chris.