I've been trying to reach out to some of you via e-mail / web comment regarding the new web fiction platform I'm working on, and received many good suggestions. I think it's time for me spread the idea to a larger group to further polish the platform. I'd deeply appreciate if you can finish reading the post and join me to help yourself and fellow writers.
With engineering background, my partner and I worked feverishly for eight months, and finally finished a beta version of the platform! We have also approached several investors and have received very positive feedback. But before we can move forward, we need to show that there are plenty of people interested.
We are here seeking your kind help to test out the site, www.bychapter.com, and provide some feedback to help us improve it and show the investors the platform is wanted. The following is a brief introduction to the platform. For details, please visit us at www.bychapter.com.
- How it can help you: To earn money during your writing, without having to finish the whole book.
Our website (pre-launch mode): www.bychapter.com
Our cheesy but fun marketing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmCkgHIPUY
- How-to page: http://www.bychapter.com/index.php/launch/howto_writer
How you can help? (this helps us improve our idea and convince the investors)
- Request for an invitation to become a beta tester at www.bychapter.com
- Provide feedback by writing to us: [email protected]
- Share with friends and readers; this will also help you to buildup a larger reader base, thus more income
Why sign up for beta test?
- You will gain a head start over other writers, which will rank you higher at the website's official launch which is more likely to attract readers, and higher earning potential.
In a nutshell: bychapter.com is an online platform for writers to publish web fictions and make money chapter by chapter, before finishing the whole book.
- A writer usually only has the chance to make some money when the whole book is finished. He/she either have to find a publisher (traditional or e-book) or collect money on his/her own site.
- But not all writers are web programing savvy to setup websites with secure payment system.
- Totally free of charge to writers.
- Huge reader base attracted by numerous writers that are sharing the platform.
- Various easy revenue sources for writers, including earning per chapter, earning for whole book, donate, AdSense, etc..