Castle Terribel. Review Request

I'm new around here, so I'll keep it short. I'd really, really appreciate it if someone would take a look at my little project Castle Terribel, and tell me what they think.

http://webfictionguide.com/listings/castle-terribel/

Anybody?

Look, if you're nervous, the title is not a misspelling as such. Please?

I took a look! To be honest, white on black text puts me off; but just as many people seem to like it better, so

you probably shouldn't go by me.

I did read a couple chapters of the prologue. I think it has the potential to be hilarious. The dark lord who really

has the heart of a marshmallow! The moody teenage stepdaughter who at least has the grace not to resent her

kid sister who has all the magickal talent she doesn't. For me it was a bit too over the top silly so far, which sometimes works for me, but this time not so much, I'm not sure why. Humour is an individual thing, so others will have to try and see...

Well, thank you for the kind words.

The silliness is gradually dialing back as it goes along, though it remains an integral part of Castle Terribel's DNA. All part of my master plan.

And another thank you to Shutsumon for the positive review. You will also all note I've changed the design. I think it's a significant improvement.

Oh yes, that's much more readable. :-)