Fictionaut Malfunction

Hello everyone. I wanted to give anybody who has been accessing and reading my Web Novels Arcana Magi or The Impossible Man through the links here on Web Fiction Guide a heads up. My 2 Group Sections (as well as all the other Fictionaut Members Group Sections) where I have both Web Novels posted are having link issues right now. The problem lies with Fictionaut's Website itself. They've been updating the website recently and so there have been glitch issues from time to time. You can check out the situation via this link:

http://www.fictionaut.com/forums/general-forum/threads/555

Essentially if you click on these links here or in my Review pages you will find the links to the Chapters missing. The stories are still on the website, you'll have to access them through my personal page on Fictionaut to get to the Chapters. Just click on my name in Fictionaut to get there if you're looking to continue reading. But I just wanted to let any of my readers here know of the situation, so you all won't think I pulled my stories off the web.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this matter.

Hello everyone I just wanted to give good new to all my readers who visit the Web Fiction Guide. The webmeisters at Fictionaut found the link problem and fixed it. All of the chapter links in the Arcana Magi Group Section and The Impossible Man Group Section are back and in working order. Thank you for your time and patience, and I apologize for any inconvenience.