Frustration...

This is driving me crazy.

I have been thwarted in my attempts to write all week, because no matter when I try to do it, when I sit down in front of a keyboard with the intent to WRITE I start nodding off in the next five minutes. Coffee helps during the day, but not at night (which is when I have the free time to write all the fun fiction stuff). It's like I got bit by a literary tse-tse fly.

Once again I'm going to have to put off the writing because I just can't keep my eyes open. I even nodded off trying to write this post!

Ugh.

Sounds like you need a serious sleep catch up (or to see a doctor about possible Narcolepsy). I hope you find you can get some good writing done soon.

It's probably the sleep thing. The older I get the harder it is to go without.

The caffiene may be a culprit. As of late, I've noticed that if I have a can of coke with dinner, my sleep quality noticeably degrades in the night that follows. I can get 8 hours and it feels more like 5-6.

Depending on your schedule, you could also consider sleeping early and waking up early. The few times I've done this (say, when I knew I had to leave at 8am for a University class, woke up at six to get an extra hour) I found the quiet was nice and that it was cool to sort of get a prompt on what I needed to consider and mentally revise over the course of the day.

It's the Grey People. They do not want their secrets revealed.

Hopefully tonight I can fight those stinking ragmen long enough to finish up chapter 18!

Good luck, ubersoft!

500 words so far. At least they're words I want to keep!

FINALLY.

I swear that was probably tied as the most painful experience I've had with this story so far, but it's finally out. Just in time for me to be vastly behind schedule for next week, heh.

I know the feeling.

Every week: -This- is going to be the week I get a start on rebuilding my backlog!

I think we're all there, Wildbow.

Wildbow and Erin - I definitely am - I remember when I ran a month or more ahead. This week I wrote the post... several hours AFTER it was supposed to be up. Fail!