Full RSS feed?

Hello, I was just wondering if there is / could easily be implemented a full RSS feed for the main site (listings / reviews / articles). I love being kept up to date on what's going on but it's kind of annoying to have to click a link every time I want to read the whole shebang.

If it's not available / not currently easy to implement I totally understand, I just wanted to ask (in case it's something totally obvious like maybe subscribing to a different feed that already exists).

P.S. - You might want to make the feed links more accessible. Right now the only way (that as far as I could figure out) to find them is by going to the 'About' page and clicking on from there.

Hi wanderingwidget,

Most browsers (Firefox and Safari, for sure) should show an RSS icon in the address bar when you are on our home page -- and it's the main feed for site. I'll see about adding a link directly from feeds list on the header.

As for a full feed, it's easy to do. Problem is, I have mixed feelings about doing it. Maybe I could get a show of hands -- who wants full feeds?

Chris.

... that was something totally obvious :P

And you already know what my 'vote' is (for however much it counts).

i like full feeds in general and end up going to the site anyway if i like what i read.

Ditto That