Greetings!

Hello, everyone!

I've lurked a bit but never posted. I thought I would sign in and say hello now that my web serial is moving along.

I'm a fantasy author with a small, independent press out of Arizona. I write The War Golem, which is listed here in the fantasy section. I plan to update 2-3 times a week for now, since I'm between novels.

Currently, the link to my story is incorrect. It's actually: http://webfictionguide.com/fantasy/the-war-golem/

I typically write young adult fantasy, but this story is mature with strong language. Just a little bit of warning.

I look forward to interacting more with the community in the future.

Welcome to the community! Your serial looks interesting!

a hoy hoy

Yo :)

Hello!

Hey! I checked out your story and I like it. A nice twist to normal-end up in other world stories.

Hello! I'm a newbie here myself. Will take a look at your work and write a review, but I wanna take a bit and write a long-ass review for another work i just finished reading, so I'll begin reading your story very soon.

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate the interest. I'm trying to put out roughly 30 pages a week, so hopefully I can keep people coming back.

Eh, community's not all it's cracked up to be. That's why I go my own way, wearing a black leather jacket and everything. I'm a lone wolf. A solitary eagle. A cuddly baby tapir.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I caught a bad case of allergies. Gotta go lay down somewhere and hope the flowers don't murder me. Like a real man. A real man with sniffles.

Oh, and welcome to the community.

Glad to have you here! Welcome and don't listen to the gecko.

Very cool to hear you are publishing and this isn't your first project. :) I am curious to find out more. And feel free btw. to check out the officially inoffical Discord Chat.

Oh! I didn't see a discord link posted anywhere. Or is it not posted?