Holy [EXPLETIVE] I WAS ACCEPTED

So, you may remember that I decided to submit to Jukepop. Well, I was accepted! Like, not even Aspiring; I was accepted WITHOUT TRIAL. Here's the link: https://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/1308 Also, if you were looking forward to my next serial, I'm sorry, I'm cancelling it for the time being, I really wanted to write it, but I kinda forgot about this one, and I need to get back into its groove.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I'm super happy for you! Looking forward to reading it! :-)

Congrats! If you want, come join the JukePop Serials Author Group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/232647890231565/

--C.A.

Congratulations, and I'm not surprised that you were. : )

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super: Sci-fi/Suspense/Adventure, with Superheroes

Also, I'm sorry to all of you people that have reviewed my past work, but my favorite review ever was the one my friend Adam did:

5 stars

Because it's good.

Also, NaomiL, don't waste your time. This is probably the worst thing I've written, and I'm not planning on it being very long (there's nowhere for such a thin plot to go). Honestly, I'd ditch it, but it's not just on some blog website anymore, and I can't just delete the website, so I'm going to stick it out, and then the next thing I write (about a school where they teach you to kill demons) will be a lot better.

Aw, but how can I skip it when I've enjoyed reading all your other stuff so much? :-) I think one of my favorite things about reading your stories is that I really never have any idea where the story is going to go next and that's pretty awesome.

Yeah, but this one just has bad writing throughout, and the plot is virtually incoherent. I'm not even completely sure what's happening, and I'm the one writing it. If you really want to waste your time, that's your prerogative, but if you don't, I'm still happy with my five spamnated +votes. (Spamnation (n): condemnation to Hell for spamming the crap out of people)

Oh hey! Way to go Alex!! :D

Alex, if you are really so down on the story, just stop and come back to it when you are comfortable. You're still young, and it takes years and years of experience (and word count) to become a good writer.

You might also want to try writing the whole thing out, then editing it into something you feel good about. Like Hemmingway said "The first draft of anything is s4!t"

*PARDON THE LANGUAGE; DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH CUSSING I DID UNTIL IT WAS ALL TYPED OUT*

I've changed my mind: I like the plot. It's just that the enemies are kinda...dumb. They're really weird, to say the least, although that's probably a good thing.

Anyway. I sat down, and plotted the entire Goddamn thing, and now, I really like it. It's going to be structured as a three-act play, and while it will only be around 47,000 words as of right now, it has the potential to be continued, should I want to (as I have it, the ending will be lead up to, but then, there's going to be a Bioshock Infinite moment at the very end where it's like, "oh. Well, that just happened. Could somebody please tell me what happened? I can't seem to comprehend it." It's going to be awesome, but I guarantee that some people are gonna be all, "really? Fucking REALLY?" and, honestly, I just want to get to that point.

Also, feel free to leave five-star chapter reviews, and +vote both chapters. I really don't mind getting outside confirmation, as I pretty much live off of that stuff.

I had to laugh when I first read this topic. I dreaded waiting for acceptance.