Okay folks... it finally happened.
After the better part of a year, I finally got the motivation to fix my @#$%ing Patreon page. It took some tears, it took some (a lot) of alcohol, and took some banging my head on a desk. Alas, I have thrown away the last vestiges of my promotion noobishness.
When I first set up my Patreon page, I didn't really know what I was doing and my rewards were ALL screwed up. The page didn't look very professional either, or more importantly, fun.
I just spent all night revamping the thing.
I'm kind of shocked I was even making $10 a month before. Hopefully those numbers rise now so I can start at least breaking even before publishing.