Issue 24

Issue 24,

Issue 24,

I hate you, hate you, Issue 24.

How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.

One...

Two...

Three...

I HATE YOU SO MUCH I'M RIPPING OFF ROGER RABBIT THAT'S WHAT YOU MADE ME DO ISSUE 24 YOU DID THIS IT WASN'T ME

I hate you, hate you in a house.

I hate you, hate you with a mouse.

I hate you here, I hate you there,

I hate you hate you everywhere!

ARRRRRGH LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO NOW I'M BEING SUED BY THE GIESEL ESTATE YOU STUPID SERIAL WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME

*breaks down in tears*

*beatnick jazz bass plays on*

*audience starts snapping*

Wow. I feel privileged to watch an artistic breakdown that isn't my own.

Mine include more swearing, and tea, I'm british, we can't do anything without tea. It's like spinach is for Popeye.

Woo! Part 9. Is there a part 10? Will you survive writing it?

Stay tuned!

There is at least a Part 10 and Part 11.

Will I survive it?

Coffee.

Ah, coffee. Put it in a programmer and make code. Put it in an engineer and make designs. Put it in a writer and make writing. Truly coffee is the greatest and most versatile of all materials on earth.

If it were not for coffee, I would still be 250 words into Issue One.

/gives ubersoft a cookie and a pat on the head.

Good luck, sir.

Cookie!

You call that a breakdown? You weren't even rocking back and forth. And where's the soundtrack? Can't have a good breakdown without a soundtrack. You can't really do anything without a soundtrack. I'd suggest good villain songs, like Infected Mushroom's "U R So Fucked" or InnerPartySystem's "Don't Stop". Maybe even the old Corporate Ministry theme from WWE.

And yet, oddly enough, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQmJ_vxHB4 also works for me that way.

So have fun with that.

Hang in there! Remember once it is done you'll never have to do it again!

You'll just have to do a different one later.

More seriously with your experience, you know about metaphorically putting your feet forward one after the other until you reach your destination. It isn't without end!

You can do it!

Now, just imagine that in cheesy youtube vid form.

Heh. At first glance, without looking at the poster's name, I could have sworn this was a Psycho Gecko post. xD

Good luck, ubersoft!

CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS! :starts spinning a spin drum (karate kid ii) made out of an empty coffee cup, discarded first drafts, and the stubs of oversharpenedn pencils: