Lost reviews, for reference

**EDIT**: I've been able to recover copies of all of the lost reviews. If yours was one of the ones lost, please copy from below and repost. I'll repost the ones manually that you guys don't get to.

Hi everyone,

As you know, we lost some reviews when our host went down. I have only excerpts in my RSS reader so don't want to try restoring from there. I also don't have the ratings reviewers applied, as those weren't in the RSS feed. I'll post the excerpts I have in response to this post. Hopefully, those of you who wrote reviews can use this as a starting point if you want to recreate them.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

Chris

Review of Hidden: LOVE this series!!!

WFG Reviews, Jan 3, 2014 18:09 by Kellie

I cannot say enough good things about Hidden. I started reading it late in Season 1, and have been hooked ever since. If, like myself, you are a fan of supernatural stories, you will LOVE this series. It has gods, demons, and all types of fantastic, mythological creatures (the imps are the best!). The interaction [...]

Editor's First Impression on Afterlife

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 12:57 by Fiona Gregory

Extremely violent right off the bat.

Editor's First Impression on The League of Prey

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 13:22 by Fiona Gregory

[...]

=======

**EDIT:** Google cache had this one. 2 stars

Editor's First Impression on The Robin Windsor Casefiles

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 13:34 by Fiona Gregory

I found this rather loose and amateurish, but it may develop into something solid.

Editor's First Impression on Sybernika

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 13:38 by Fiona Gregory

A cyberpunk web classic. Violent, depraved, and weird!

Editor's First Impression on Prime Mover

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 13:46 by Fiona Gregory

Editor's First Impression on Senior Year

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 14:05 by Fiona Gregory

=========

**EDIT**: Had this one open in my browser still. 3.5 stars

Review of Worm: (No title)

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 15:05 by Todor

=========

**EDIT**: Had this one open in my browser still. 4.5 stars

Review of Aer Mutatio: How Environmentalism Fixes The Roman Empire: All hail Emperor Albinus Gordian

WFG Reviews, Jan 4, 2014 15:11 by Fiona Gregory

[...]

=========

**EDIT**: Had this one open in my browser still. 3 stars

WFG Reviews, Jan 5, 2014 12:45 by DanWeatherly
[...]

=======

**EDIT**: Google cache had this one. 4 stars

Jan 5, 2014: Hobson & Choi is entertaining.

WFG Reviews, Jan 5, 2014 12:53 by Palladian

From the first few paragraphs, describing the boring day of a young man in his last few weeks of high school being harangued by his electronic monitor, I thought the author did a good job of setting this futuristic tale and introducing her characters. The two main characters, Bell and Bixby, are both high schoolers [...]

============

**EDIT** Had this one open in my browser. 4 stars

WFG Reviews, Jan 5, 2014 23:45 by Morgan O'Friel
[...]

Chris - I rewrote most of my review, so no worries about it.

Edit: Or not, since I can't see my review there. Oh well, I'll wait a bit and then work it out (I'm not sure if there's now a waiting period before new reviews show up, so that may be it).

I pasted back in all of mine. It's very slow. Morgan: maybe it didn't finish saving before you closed the window?

Morgan: I don't see yours in the database. Fiona just reposted hers, so it's definitely accepting reviews. I also just posted a test review on that listing and it saved correctly. Not sure what happened. If you still have the text (and the patience), please try again. If it still doesn't work, email me the text and I will deal with it. Thanks.

Chris