Mailing List Swap

Hi Everyone,

I saw the other thread about mailing lists here, and I wanted to see who else had one. In order to best serve my fans, I'm committed to not only telling them about the books I publish, but also telling them when other authors that I think they will enjoy publish books or finish web serials.

On that note, if anyone is interested in doing an email list exchange, let me know! The way it works is that I will announce when you publish a book that I think my fans will enjoy, and you will announce when I publish a book that you think your fans will enjoy. Of course, let's be careful to only send out messages that we genuinely believe benefit our fan base. This is NOT a call to spam them- this is a call to connect them to material that they will enjoy and be grateful for.

If you're interested in partaking in email swaps, comment below. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] as well!

Wishing you the best! Mods, if this is not appropriate, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Leo

That sounds like a great idea, Leo. My writing passions are for hard science fiction, Keith's are for fantasy, and so the universe of From Winter's Ashes draws from taking as much of a science-fiction mindset as I can get away with while telling a fantasy story.

Once I have my email newsletter in order, I'll be in touch. (I had one on my old hosting, but I have to rebuild it from scratch with the new host, alas.)