* A girl realizes she's just been murdered. As a ghost, she has to use her limited ability to influence the world to get revenge (or point out the murderer) before she's forcibly moved on to the afterlife.
* A faerie noble in a modern supernatural story seeks to dethrone the local queen, in a noble court where all the players are immortal, yet just as prone to boredom as humans. Among a small cadre of individuals who rely on extravagant festivals, decadence, illusion and daily thirty xanatos pileups to stave off inevitable insanity-by-boredom, how can one pull off a real coup?
* A novice witch hunter takes up his father's mantle (and all the items he inherited, the trappings of the trade) to hunt a witch he ran into in his high school, in a story where the characters are ambiguously sympathetic.
* A girl infiltrates a cult to save her boyfriend, only to find the cult is practicing real magic, and plans on summoning a very real demon into the world.
* A young woman meets a satyr in the deep woods. He offers her magical trinkets in exchange for the smallest favors. Are his motives sinister or seductive?