Once Giants hits #3 in Superheroes on Hot New Release list!

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride guys, but this feels like a great milestone to reach. I know its going to be short lived, however. I can feel the rank slipping already. So click below to catch it quick before it fades!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/books/9059889011/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsnr

And if you want to follow my launch and how it's been going check out my day by day updates on kboards

https://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,250897.0.html

TC

Oh shit! At first I wasn't sure how good that was, since Amazon splits their store into a million different sections. But #1,630 in the Kindle store is really, really good. Do you think this reflects the readership of your serial, or has your ebook seen way more success?

(Side note: auto-correct tried changing "ebook" to "ebola." That calms my anxiety about a robot takeover, haha!)

That's awesome! Congrats, hope it only goes up from here!

@Billy I never gained too much of a following as a webserial. I've had more success in ebook format, but even the results today I would say are 90% marketing--growing a mailing list, stacking promos, cover design etc. As for the writing itself, The Neon Amazon is still a very weird book when it comes to what people expect to buy on Amazon. My hope is that this visibility allows for more people to give it a try and maybe get some real fans on the mailing list. Thus far I have no organic reviews and not too many page reads, so the jury is still out on longevity. On the plus side, Book I (the next in series is already out and Book 2 is in the barrel) My hope is that quick releases will keep the wave going. If only Amazon would link my two books already!!

@Drew Thanks so much man! I really hope it does too, but I'm prepared for realism as well in case in doesn't ^_^. Thank you soooooo much again for introducing me to Kisa. My books/launch plan would never have gotten to this point without her awesome input and advice. She's a true gem!

Gongrats on the launch! #3 in that genre is pretty impressive :D

Congrats! Shows what a great, genre-representative title, cover, and consistent marketing can do. :D

Out of curiosity... who is Kisa?

@RevFitz Thanks, man!

@Chry Thanks! Kisa is my editor ^_^ And Drew's editor as well. He introduced me to her.

Congratulations. :)

It's an awesome feeling when you get into the big leagues. Just don't get the inevitable negativity discourage you...whether you encounter it right away, or years from now.

Thanks Blaise. That's great to remember. This journey has taught me so much. With this series I know it's going to be a marathon more than a sprint, but it was cool to soar with the eagles for a while ^^.

Way to go! Congrats!! You deserve it.

Wow, that's super impressive, congratulations!

Congratz

I just saw that you're still in the top 15K after more than a month - that's awesome, and equals something like 10+ sales or KU borrows a day? Doing better than I did. Still keeping my fingers crossed. :D

Edit to add: looks like the Iron Teeth is doing really well, too! I hope my advice about adding 'goblin' to the title helped.

@ Chrys

I only wish it were doing that well the whole time. ^_^ Sales are back up thanks to some promos I've done for the release of book 3. It's still a very slow process. Still trying to find the right audience.