Online Series Weekly Magazine - New Issue

Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce you to Online Series Weekly Magazine, a quarterly publication that first started back in March of 2004, and has returned to the web this year. Despite its title, the magazine primarily focuses on the series currently on the Absolute Productions (AP) Network, it's associated virtual web series network. We are currently accepting applicants for new web producers to join our roster.

You can find out more about us, as well as check out our current issue of Online Series Weekly at http://www.oswmagazine.com. If you have any ideas about future topics that we can cover, be sure to submit them to us via our contact section on the website.

Thank you for your time.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that your site is very anti-mobile (I.e. there was very little content I could actually read.) I mention this now because my comp is in the shop so my iPod touch is currently my computer and only readily available way to browse the wubs. Shouldn't be too tough to set up a mobile version, if you were so inclined.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to look into making it more mobile friendly.