Read A Thon

Hi guys!

From 24-25 october it's read-a-ton

http://24hourreadathon.com/

Basicly, you read and review for 24 hours. I'm going to participate, and am going to read some of the webfiction's that have been on my 'need to read these' reading list. I think it can be great fun, and I hope some of you will join in too!

I think I'm going to make a Web Fiction Guide Mini challenge for the event too, to introduce the Read-A-Thon readers to reading online :p

Janoda, you have the coolest ideas! Sadly, I don't think my 3 year old will let me read for 24 hours straight, but I'll certainly read something!

It isn't an idea of me, I just found it on twitter and I'm going for it. I asked the runner of the thing if web-fiction would valid too, and she said yes, soooo we don't have any excuses.

If you read the faq you can see that there are a lot of options for those who can't do the 24 hours, so basically nobody has an excuse :p

I think that I'll have some time to do that sort of thing in October. That's about the time I get back to Phoenix, AZ. I'll probably have a lot of time on my hands.