Review Request: Maywitch

Hi y'all! I was hoping to get some reviews on my web novel, Maywitch. It's urban fantasy with an F/F pairing (or two, maybe, eventually!) strung throughout. It's third person past tense, mostly from the main character's POV with a few POV switches from time to time. There's profanity and violence, but no sex scenes. The plot is pretty character-driven.

Eighteen chapters have been posted, and a new chapter is added every Saturday (though this week is a brief hiatus - two chapters will be posted next week!) Chapters are typically 1,500-2,500 words.

I'm open to a review trade, especially if you write science fiction or fantasy of any kind!

Here's the blurb:

"When suspicious incidents begin rattling North America, it doesn't take long for the authorities to realize that something supernatural is happening. To solve the problem, though, they'll have to ask for help from Maywitch - the organization of mages tasked with keeping their peers in check.

Kay Adamis, a young witch struggling through college, doesn't complain too much when Maywitch drafts her. She's a decent firecaster who's better at magic than studying, and since her parents aren't around, she could use some help paying her bills.

But nobody warned her that the casualties were quietly mounting after months of magical unrest and resulting cover-ups. Demon-summoners and necromancers lurk in the shadows, and some of them seem to be banding together - with potentially dire consequences. With Maywitch's enemies growing stronger every day, Kay has to learn to trust her new companions and herself while rooting out the cause of the chaos unfolding around them."

Here's the review listing: http://webfictionguide.com/listings/maywitch/

And here's the direct link to the first chapter: http://www.riafritz.com/2016/07/maywitch-chapter-1-summons.html

I'd be happy to, although I've got one and a half people in front of you on my own to do list.

No rush! :) I'm about to start 1.5 of yours, by the way - your pacing is pretty addicting! I'll have to probably hold off a week before reading more, though, because I'm in the middle of a political campaign. D: Hope you like Maywitch!

I'll start on Maywitch tomorrow.

Finished and review posted

Yay, thank you! Your review is super helpful!

Glad I could help.