Review Request: Not All Heroes

I don't like asking for reviews, I feel it defeats the point of getting honest feedback.

But the seeming lack of interest since August is making me think something is seriously wrong with my chapters and no one is willing to tell me.

https://notallserial.wordpress.com/

Presently uploaded 65k words, sitting on about 25k.

Some small things:

Stuff I liked:

I sent you an email with some feedback. I think your serial and writing has a lot of potential to be really good.

@Billy -- I think you're right about the prologue and it's something I've been grappling with for the past week or so. I'll probably shuffle that stuff later. I don't appear to be able to edit the initial post to correct the link, unfortunately (unless the button is well hidden).

@John -- thanks for the email, there's some good thoughts in there.

Bumping this to say that today's update closes out the first 'arc' of Not All Heroes.

You were the author who reviewed all those people's stories a while ago, right? That was really cool. I'll take a look at your story in the next few weeks, let you know my thoughts.

Yep, that's me. Reviewed and still reviewing -- just held up as I've fallen behind on a few projects due to Easter and IRL stuff.