Serial Back On

Hi Folks--I recently noticed the listing for KAT AND MOUSE, GUNS FOR HIRE identifies it as "abandoned" and "unfinished."

I actually just resumed the series back in September. What do I need to do to get those taken off? Will I need to resubmit?

Thanks.

Checking out submissions might work, but making an editor aware works too. I set it to "updates weekly". Is it twice weekly? Both updates last week are listed as happening on the same day, so I wasn't sure.

Hey Jim! Thanks for the response.

Updates are weekly, that part is correct.

But the listing page notes the series is "abandoned" on the top right on the bottom states it is "unfinished." Just wanted to see if those could be removed. Do I need to re-submit to get that cleared up?

Could you provide links to the page where it still says abandoned or unfinished? For me, the listing page says neither of those. My recommendation is that you clear your browser cache and try again.

Alternatively, you could provide a screenshot to me and mark the spots with a problem.

I'm not trying to be difficult. I'm just trying to minimize the potential areas of confusion.

Brilliant!

Pesky cache.

I owe you a beer.