Site review request: ZoeWhitten.com

Sorry for my long delay in not reading or reviewing other folk's fiction lately. We vacationed in Amsterdam for a week, and when I got back, I devoted myself to updating my web site.

I've lurked around in the forums, reading suggestions for how to improve fiction sites, so here's some of what I've done to improve things:

I increased the font size and added more cell padding around the text in the web stories.

I added a simple navigation menu to the top and bottom of every fiction post, allowing readers to navigate the stories without having to go back to the stories page.

I've made the stories page a bit more organized, so my old stuff should be easier to sort through.

If you've got the time, I'd sincerely appreciate it if you could visit the site and "kick the tires." Let me know if the new design works or not, and if you spot any broken links or major typos, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can provide.

I took a quick look, and I can say it looks totally cool! :)

Thanks! I think I've caught most of the bugs with the help of people writing to me when they spotted mistakes. Hubby knocked down two and I picked up one. Everyone else got five, but we didn't knock down the full ten for a strike. ^_^

Next project is a Mystical World Wars Wiki to help readers feeling lost in the series with cross-reference cheat-sheets. I got started on that two days ago, so it will be a while before I can roll that out.

Anyway, thanks again for checking the site out for me. Glad you liked it.