Starting New Project

As my most recent crowdfunded serial, Spots the Space Marine, is reaching its conclusion, I've started on the next: the novel inspired by The Aphorisms of Kherishdar and that inspired The Admonishments of Kherishdar. The Calligrapher of the Aphorisms takes up his pen again to tell the story of how he met the priest who serves Shame:

Until I conclude Spots, I will be posting Black Blossom every two weeks and won't put together a website for it or list it formally here. But it's a good time to get in on the project, since I will be experimenting with allowing readers to help shape the story: discussions and questions in the comments may be addressed in the narrative. Historically my work in this particular universe gets a lot of discussion/comments, so if you've been wanting to see more reader participation models, you might be interested in what I'm up to.

You can read what's posted thus far at the Black Blossom tag on my livejournal. Once I move to full-time status on that story, I'll be back with a proper listing/website/etc.

so if you've been wanting to see more reader participation models

You had me at hello. Reading the description of the communal story at your LJ, you have me again. Damnit, I don't have time to be reading this much people! Lol. Ugh, I'm going to have to dig out my old LJ login, aren't I?

*chuckle* Um, sorry, Alexander? :)

More seriously, you can use OpenID or even Facebook/Twitter IDs to leave comments on LJ now. I don't know if they email replies that way though, if you like tracking replies.

Enh, I already did so, and friended you. now, onto reading!