Steve and Stuffy Review NaNoWriMo

It's stupid, not much happens, and the only one of the stuffed animals' voices worth listening to is Stuffy's, but I figured this might be enjoyed for some similarity to others' experiences during that month.

NSFW, with some cussing and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQhKwktrlSU

Word of warning, most of his other videos are from the atheist and liberal viewpoint that can be inflammatory, so I'll say now that you might not want to wander unless you'd like to be exposed to those. Some people may not want to go to a channel featuring videos like "Five Stupid Things about Jesus," after all.

I got a few chuckles out of this one :-)

I've heard that editors are starting to hate Decembers, as they are inundated with so many poor-quality NaNoWriMo novels (NaNovels? NaNoWriMoNos?) that are quite clearly a first draft. So much of the emphasis for a lot of people is *finishing* the 50k, which is an awesome goal, but apparently a fair few aspiring authors then dust off their hands and say "Well that was fun. Better find a publisher for this work now."

Of course I should talk; the last time I attempted NaNoWriMo I didn't even make it to the halfway point