Story Source Icons

Okay, idea I had that kinda makes me feel bad for wanting it, but I kinda want it... Source icons for serials. If its a .wordpress.com site, a WP icon next to the name. If its on Starter Serials, an icon for that, Jukepop, something to represent a personal website. Some people already have a loyalty to certain sites, or aversion to certain sites. I'm trying to get past it, but in the past i would avoid Jukepop sites, or wattpad sites, for... reasons.

Am I the only one that thinks that would be useful?

speaking of icons, WFG needs a logo that can be turned into a badge for people to post on their sites when linking back to their wfg pages.

I'd like to completely redo the home page with graphics. A designer friend even gave me a design for it, several months ago. But time is always in short supply.

Oh, and BTW, I've noticed that Jukepop no longer seems to require login to read the story. Last several JP stories I've posted had full access.

Chris

Which is why I've tried to get past my dislike of JP, id noticed the same. If you need any beta design feedback when you DO have the time, let me knw!