Thank you, Fiona

My sincerest gratitude for reviewing The Zombie Knight. I know it must not be the easiest thing to be the first person giving a story review, and you seem to do it all the time. So thank you, Fiona. And I have to say, it was a pleasant surprise. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it.

I do have a small point of contention, however. You mention that Hector runs at "super speed," which I think gives the impression that he is as fast as, say, Superman. He's able to keep up with cars driving in midtown, but not with cars on the highway. Which is still very fast, yes, but it would only be considered "superhuman" in the same sense that Olympic athletes might be. And as for it not being reported in the news, well. It may or may not have have been reported, but either way, Hector and Garovel would not have seen it, as they were busy worrying about other things.

And once again, thanks for the review.

Hmm, I see what you mean. So people would have seen someone wearing a welding mask sprinting very fast, which would be odd, maybe suspicious, but not newspaper worthy. And no one person would see how long he kept it up.

I'll modify that bit of the review.