Thank you, Palladian

Thank you for the review. I'm glad that you liked it better than Unbroken Chaos (which was a total trainwreck). As for the ending, I had one planned out around three eight-chapter arcs later, but then I realized that an entire government conspiracy wouldn't fit very well, and that I needed to end it before it got too out of hand, so it was extremely rushed. I plan on doing a rewrite at some point, but until then, the original will have to do.

Hi, Alex:

I'm so glad I was able to give Umbra a more positive review than I gave Unbroken Chaos, and I'm glad you liked it. I don't think I'd classify Unbroken Chaos that way, however, more as an early effort of an author. It used to be that those sorts of things languished in dusty boxes or old notebooks, never to see the light of day. However, I've found that one of my favorite things in working with other writers is to follow their growth through story after story, and so I'm glad that the internet allows for a lot of these early efforts to be shared with others, because I've found that nothing stimulates growth in writing so much as honest constructive feedback. It sure helped me immensely, at any rate, and it seems it may have been helpful to you, as well. I'm excited to read any of your upcoming work, including a possible Umbra rewrite, so thanks for sharing it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super: Sci-fi/Suspense/Adventure, with Superheroes