Thanks Alexander Hollins! (Man, you get a LOT of these)

So I was really shocked when I clicked through WFG today and discovered that my first posted story actually has a review. I honestly didn't think anyone would review it at only 5 total chapters in, and it was a pleasant surprise to cap of my evening. So thanks Alex! It's also good to see in the review that I appear to have mostly hit what I was aiming to hit (including the large concentration of cliches, I kinda needed something to use as a crutch SOMEWHERE since my brain told me it was a good idea to write 3 stories simultaneously)

Now I just get to keep hoping that my other submission gets approved in the next couple days so I don't have to bug the editors (any more) about it.

Thanks again Alex!

My Pleasure! I'm trying to review all the people involved in the april fools, if for no other reason than to be able to make judgement calls on pairings, but yours looked the most interesting, and I'm glad I gave it a read. Looking forward to more. BTW, are you familiar with the web comic out of my element? http://www.oomecomic.com/ the nobility has that kind of feel, heh.

I've read that one :) I suppose they would have to be somewhat similar, those nobles are all insane, my nobles are all insane; they would fit in well at each other's parties!

HA! they totally would.