Who offers their work at Lulu?

I'm doing another little promotion project, and I need to know who publishes there work on Lulu. It would be neat if those who do, could publish the direct link to the works they are offering there.

EDIT: Sorry, need the product ID, not the link! To be safe, add the exact title too :p

And yes you're smelling free advertising :p

For those worried that they are missing out on that, I'm promoting the WFG too :p

Janoda,

I don't know what you've got planned, but I'm all for free promotion.

Scary Mary is offered through Lulu:

http://www.lulu.com/content/139379

The ID number like in the link is 139379.

Look forward to see what you've got planned!

Heya!

I already knew Scary Mary was on there, so far I've added Scary Mary, Alisiyad, and the first Tales of Mu, but I seem to recall there were more, just can't find them.

In fact I'm promoting Web Fiction in general, but I got myself a Lulu box, so I thought I'd ask :D

In a couple of days, the setup should be finished, and then I'll show the finished result.

In fact I think I'm postponing the actual writing until summer, when I've got a decent amount of time, and stick to promoting Web-Fiction as a thing until then.

I didn't even know you COULD offer your work on Lulu. I'll sign up and put up the info when it's done.

Well I was going to post, but it seems you have already found mine. :-)

Well, the evil master plan can be viewed here:

http://www.squidoo.com/web-fiction

It's a work in progress, but all bits help has always been my motto, so go and increase the traffic-rate.

It's meant to be a (convincing) introduction to Web-Fiction, any suggestions on what could be on there are welcome.

I'm planning to do a featured webfictions lens too (pages on Squidoo are called Lenses...) But I'm still planning on that one, I'll let you know.

Janoda: I was sad you didn't mention of Street as one of the book-published ones! ;)

It might be worth writing about how some web fiction actually gets picked up by publishers after they've been online a while. John Dies At The End is another good example.

Regards,

Ryan

I didn't know!! You should have mentioned it here!

I will think about that angle though. It's not something I know a lot about, but I'll look into it. Now I'm off to put Street on there!

Edit: Okay, I obviously am not following who is publishing in which format, so if any others are available on Amazon you can post that too. There's an Amazon box now...

2nd Edit: Checked out John Dies at the End, but it's not online anymore, so basicly not really what I am aiming for in this lens. Getting people to read online... I'll probably write something about it somewhere though, because it's cool :p